Latitude D610 Bios Password help

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I'm sure, all of you guys helping out with this issue are probably tired of hearing the same thing, so sorry for the bother, I got me a D610 used, called Dell to transfer ownership, they confirmed, it's not stolen but asked me for the original owners name, no clue since this things been around.
I'm considering changing out the motherboard with one of those $150.00 ebay ones, but thought I'd see if anyone was willing to take a shot. Keep in mind I've read almost every thread on here regarding this issue.
Thanks

Tag: j0jvz71-595B
Service code: 41392269037

djboy said:
As I'm sure, all of you guys helping out with this issue are probably tired of hearing the same thing, so sorry for the bother, I got me a D610 used, called Dell to transfer ownership, they confirmed, it's not stolen but asked me for the original owners name, no clue since this things been around.
I'm considering changing out the motherboard with one of those $150.00 ebay ones, but thought I'd see if anyone was willing to take a shot. Keep in mind I've read almost every thread on here regarding this issue.
Thanks

Tag: j0jvz71-595B
Service code: 41392269037

Hi Djboy,

Is it the grey screen password at power on or just the BIOS password you need.

I ask as you say you have read all the threads on here, so you will know there are 2 types of passwords (actually there is 4 ) but you dont say what you need help with.

As you may have read, member name removed can supply 595B passwords (something I cant yet) or you can go down the shorting method, which despite looking scary has been performed by a few thousand people, I say a few thousand as the hits on my site(addy in my tag) stand to date at over 7000 , I like to think this means at least half of these have followed the shorting guide.

Let me know i'll help as best I can....

Regards

Thanks for your reply, the only password I need is the grey screen primary(administrator) password, I was hoping I could avoid the shorting method, hence a couple of keystrokes.
Thanks

Need help with a Latitude D610 Please

member name removed Please can u help me with usual old ebay problem if its too good to be true it is!! its a Dell Latitude D610 Service Tag 9K2Y1J-595B Ii would be very greateful if u could help.

Who can help me , I forgot my BIOS password when I want to change my boot sequence of hardware . I have alread try to Latitude.exe , but it creat incorrect password .My notbook type is Dell Latitude D610

Tag: 9PHLY1X-595B
Service code: 21132272805
my email: email removed

Thanks your help

help with d610 password

Hi member name removed

I have a notebook from work and the IT put the stupid password on the hard drive. Its annoying to have to enter the password every time so I was wondering if you could give me the bios password so I could go in and remove the hard drive password requirement. I don't want to short anything on the machine because its not mine.

Cheers
Greg

i have the same problem cant get passed the bios pass
on Dell Latitude D610
Hi member name removed , ive done alot of research on this issue but still havent resolved it, from this forum i understand ur the man to talk to... (tryid PM but ur box is full)
I really need help on this one.
Service tag is #9H56G81-595B
Express service code #206 276 65057
any help would be really appriciated..
my email is email removed or u can PM me
thx!

Another one with troubles with the admin password. This thing had a few different owners and the orginal one can't be reached anymore.

service-tag: HHKKP1J-595B
express service code: 380-677-825-99

If someone could help me, I would be very grateful.

member name removed hope you can help me i have a dell d610 with a locked hdd 3b2y3g7zp2e-595b,,is there anyway to unlock this? thanks

member name removed hope you can help me i have a dell d610 with a locked admin pwd -595b,,is there anyway to unlock this? thanks

dell d610 bios password lockout

member name removed please help me.
just got a dell latitude d610 with
service tag 6V05481-565B
and express service code 14935384225
i need the bios master password pleaseeeeeeeeee.
Anyone else that can help should please do so.
reach me onyemaatifende.com
Thanks in advance

Who can help me , I forgot my BIOS password when I want to change my boot sequence of hardware . I have alread try to Latitude.exe , but it creat incorrect password .My notbook type is Dell INSPIRON B130

Tag: 1L934C1
Service code: 3461834161
my email:
Thanks your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back