Leaked Dragon Age: Inquisition video showcases combat, tactical camera and quests

By Russ Boswell
Nov 13, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. It's been a rough road for dedicated Dragon Age fans. When Bioware first released Origins, it was met with a lot of praise and heralded as one of the best RPG experiences on both PC and console. Each chunk of...

Read more
  2. Lurker101

Lurker101 TS Evangelist Posts: 727   +230

I hope that wasn't meant to excite us or whet our appetite because I feel very underwhelmed.and will probably only buy it after about 3 years from release, once EA have finished nickel and diming its customers, patched the majority of the bugs and have a discounted all-in-one edition. Even that will hinge on the user reviews and not the reviews they've paid websites for.
  3. dennis777

dennis777 TS Enthusiast Posts: 285   +33

I hope its note like Mass Effect 3 multi colored ending.
  4. Satki

Satki TS Member Posts: 24

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me... I'll wait for the reviews/possible demo on this one. Perhaps they can manage to pull off a Devil May Cry 3, though relatively speaking DMC2 was far better than DA2.
  5. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,202   +422

I'm keeping my eye on this. I loved DA so much and never even finished the demo for DA2. I own DA2 but its on Origin which I refuse to install so I haven't played the full version to see if it's any different from the demo I played. This looks really interesting though and looks great graphically.
  6. Lurker101

Lurker101 TS Evangelist Posts: 727   +230

Trust me, you made the right call there.