Leaked images reveal a re-designed Store for Windows Phone 8.1

1. New images of Windows Phone 8.1 have just started making the rounds online, and this time they reveal a re-designed Windows Phone Store. According to a WPCentral report, the "Featured" tab will now be the first thing users see in...

Read more
  2. psycros

psycros TechSpot Booster Posts: 670   +202

What's the "..." button for - expand? If so its uncomfortably close to the "buy" button. Hardly an accident, I'm sure. I despise the hipster trend of not capitalizing menu items and having no visual distinction for buttons and other interactive elements. Still, this isn't horrible to look at..certainly miles ahead of the start screen nightmare.
  3. treeski

treeski TechSpot Guru Posts: 867   +128

Oh step off. The '...' is always in that spot. It's not like the store is using Amazon's 1-click-buy. You get a confirmation page, of course. Anyway, if the app does not have a trial, the buy button is actually on the left with a share button on the right. Weird IMO, but whatever...
  4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,806   +702

At a glance and from the colors it looks pretty much like the Google play store to me, not that I spend a lot of time on that either.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.