Leaked Intel roadmap details upcoming Nehalem CPUs

By Jos
Jul 16, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A roadmap showing upcoming mobile and desktop processors based on Intel\'s Nehalem architecture has been leaked to Japanese site PC Watch. Although some of the information was already available through earlier leaks and rumors based on anonymous inside sources, the roadmap extends into the second part of 2010 and shows a number of previously unmentioned chips in various price segments and with different capabilities.

Read the whole story
  2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,259   +41

That 6 core joint is gonna taste soo good, although it doesnt list them there I bet there will be different flavors of the 6 core processor
  3. JamesP

JamesP Newcomer, in training Posts: 38

Only just got 2 core
  4. Intel is charging a lot for these processors. I really hope AMD can catch up soon and provide some competition to make these prices more reasonable.
  5. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,259   +41

I agree with that totally.
  6. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,362   +260

second that
  7. windmill007

windmill007 Newcomer, in training Posts: 311

Intel core duo still really offer super fast performance especially when OC. I see really no reason to go with the core i7 for a long while. Way over priced!
  8. mrturtle

mrturtle Newcomer, in training Posts: 53

I remember saying how sweet it would be to have 8MB of cache in a laptop when these new processors were announced.
    Dreams can come true. The next dream is being able to justify spending a whole lot of money (the first laptops with these processors are going to be damn expensive) on a new laptop when the old beast with a pentium dual coreT3210 and 2GB of memory is adequate for my needs (even runs a virtual instance of Vista no problem).
    This would be pretty good if paired with a good graphics chip-set for gaming.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.