TechSpot

Leap Motion shows off gesture controls in Windows

By Jos
May 21, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Leap Motion is looking to drum up enthusiasm for its 3D gesture controller as it moves closer to release. The latest tidbit from the company comes in the form of a minute-long video demonstrating how the technology works in conjunction...

Read more

2. ReederOnTheRun

ReederOnTheRun TS Booster Posts: 310   +62

This is actually a wayyy better idea than touch screens. Way to go Leap Motion!

spectrenad likes this.
  3. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,119   +723

At first I thought this gesture stuff was a gimmick, but when I stop to think about it, I realize that being able to scroll through a webpage or ebook using gestures while eating would be pretty cool.

Wendig0, spectrenad and aMerkuri like this.
  4. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,018   +912

Biggest revolution since touch.

5. Exactly! Also, I have all in one computer in the kitchen. It's great to not touch mouse or screen when you have your hand dirty. As same as goes for surgeron, doctor, mechanical and others. I am very surprised about that they are able to get it pretty very smooth in the video.

Wendig0 and spectrenad like this.
  6. WendyradTesfaye

WendyradTesfaye TS Rookie

7. avoidz

avoidz TS Maniac Posts: 454   +54

Would my web page scroll up and down rapidly while fapping?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.