TechSpot

Left 4 Dead 2 preorders open, extras for those who buy early

By Matthew
Oct 2, 2009
  1. If you're anticipating the launch of Left 4 Dead's sequel, you may be interested in participating in Valve's preorder promotion. Those who buy the game prior to launch will receive a 10% discount on the title, early access to the Left 4 Dead 2 demo, as well as a bonus in-game item.

Read the whole story

2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,559   +599

I have myself and another friend interested in going the $134.99 route for the four games package ($33.75 each). Any of you TechSpot gamers interested in joining us to purchase the other two quarters of the package?

3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 5,268   +92

I'll take 'em TomSEA. PM me and we can work it out.

4. Reloader2

Reloader2 TS Rookie Posts: 66

Bought it. Can't wait for the demo. Time to pwn some zombies.

To bad i saw your comment to late tom. I would have been interested :(

5. JasAce

JasAce TS Rookie

Hey TomSEA just wanted to let you know if your other deals fall through and you still have 2 available I could take them off your hands for $33.75 each. Thanks!

6. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,559   +599

Sorry JasAce - Matthew came through. You might want to post on the STEAM forums or the Facebook Steam forums and see if you get any takers. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to pay the (even discounted) single price when there are a ton of people out there willing to take advantage of the 4-package discount.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.