Left 4 Dead opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutiny

Hey, I am a Left 4 Dead waiter in which I am waiting for the game. Looks good and fun and teamplay seems nice. I wanted to make this post to see other peoples opinions and who was actually going to get the game, since I am curious of how many people are willing to play. Just a nice friendly opinion post. Here is my opinion

I think this game will love up to its hype but maybe other people who are not teamplay oriented might bring the game down some.

I believe that die-hard zombie movie fans will love it because it seems to be more of a game in which you role-play in a way akin to a movie.

Yea the zombie fans will love it, and I am sure it will also appeal to those who love co-op like play.

I think the game will be excellent, and appeal to all Counter Strike Source Zombie Mod players. Being one myself, I think I will definitely love it. Another turn on is the co-op play. There aren't many games out there with this feature, but I really do enjoy the ones with it.

I enjoyed Zombie mods for Half-Life 1 and 2, (Zombie Panic etc) and this seems very similar. I wonder if it will be worth the full price of a game though, but that applies for all multiplayer games like this.

Zombie games have not appealed to me. I would rather fight something that can be more of a challange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back