TechSpot

Left 4 Dead opinions

By Mutiny
Feb 11, 2008
  1. Hey, I am a Left 4 Dead waiter in which I am waiting for the game. Looks good and fun and teamplay seems nice. I wanted to make this post to see other peoples opinions and who was actually going to get the game, since I am curious of how many people are willing to play. Just a nice friendly opinion post. Here is my opinion

I think this game will love up to its hype but maybe other people who are not teamplay oriented might bring the game down some.

2. galilee12

galilee12 TS Rookie

I believe that die-hard zombie movie fans will love it because it seems to be more of a game in which you role-play in a way akin to a movie.

3. Mutiny

Mutiny TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 24

Yea the zombie fans will love it, and I am sure it will also appeal to those who love co-op like play.

4. BoneyardBrew

BoneyardBrew TS Rookie Posts: 29

I think the game will be excellent, and appeal to all Counter Strike Source Zombie Mod players. Being one myself, I think I will definitely love it. Another turn on is the co-op play. There aren't many games out there with this feature, but I really do enjoy the ones with it.

5. MrSnoobs

MrSnoobs TS Rookie Posts: 30

I enjoyed Zombie mods for Half-Life 1 and 2, (Zombie Panic etc) and this seems very similar. I wonder if it will be worth the full price of a game though, but that applies for all multiplayer games like this.

6. minihassan

minihassan TS Rookie

i actually love those sort of games

7. M0R0NI

M0R0NI TS Rookie Posts: 92

Zombie games have not appealed to me. I would rather fight something that can be more of a challange.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.