TechSpot

Lenovo announces Windows 8 ThinkPad Tablet 2, available October

By Jos
Aug 9, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. While others spend their time complaining and making threats they probably can't back up, Lenovo has decided to go head on against Microsoft come October with their very own Windows 8 tablet. During a New York event celebrating the 20th……

Read more

2. nismo91

nismo91 TS Guru Posts: 1,004   +11

good news. the more OEM make Win8 tablets, the greater the chance I can get my hands on one at reasonable price. I don't know why acer make such threats, but they should be able to make one at even lower price and therefore make threats to others including surface. oh well, they probably can't make such good device at low price, seeing how their iconia tablets sucks.

3. Sounds great. Look forward to seeing more down the line.

4. Well I am sure that most manufacturers will create a tablet, if there is a market for them. I am not sure why anyone would just jump in and start making something for an unproven market. I am sure there would have been a bunch of investors upset if the companies they invested made millions of Kin phones, just to see them sit in the warehouse.

What is a Kin? Google it.

5. Oooh... looks a lot like a big iPhone :)

6. VitalyT

VitalyT TS Evangelist Posts: 1,973   +587

Resolution is crap, rear camera is a nonsense,...what else the industry has been waiting for?

7. NoNamesLeft

NoNamesLeft TS Rookie

Its time for Intel to buy a stake in the company just like Microsoft did with Apple.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.