TechSpot

Lenovo intros all-in-one gaming PC, Core i7 laptop

By Jos
Oct 26, 2009
  1. Lenovo has made a handful of new system announcements this morning, adding three IdeaPad notebooks and a couple of IdeaCentre desktops to its lineup, while refreshing several existing models for Windows 7. Most interesting among them on the desktop side is the IdeaCentre B500, one of the few all-in-one PCs built for gamers and high-end media use with both a Core 2 Quad and discrete Geforce GTS 250M graphics.

Read the whole story

2. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Maniac Posts: 903   +52

The B500 looks pretty kick ***.

3. mattfrompa

mattfrompa TS Maniac Posts: 482   +8

I second that.

4. Captain828

Captain828 TS Guru Posts: 277

5. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,512   +314

6. freedomthinker

freedomthinker TS Enthusiast Posts: 140

Wouldn't mind having at least one of them in my room ;) That would be soooo sweet :)

7. JMMD

JMMD TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,177

"The IdeaPad Y550P, featuring a 15.6-inch screen, 500GB HDD, up to 8GB of RAM, and an Nvidia
    GeForce 240M graphics for around $1399"

That is one heck of a laptop. Would be great for some gaming on the go.

8. SoulSeeker

SoulSeeker TS Rookie

*drool* That is one sexy laptop!

And the price is reasonable... I think its time to save up some money.

9. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 TS Rookie Posts: 60

The all in one desktop looks off the hook!!

10. GACrabill

GACrabill TS Rookie Posts: 47

I'm glad to see Lenovo continuing to expand their product lines. I hope to see more in stores (very hard to find a Lenovo laptop to look at around here). I'm a little tired of HP power jack problems and Acer white screen problems. If Lenovo continues the IBM Thinkpad tradition of build quality and starts appealing to the masses, maybe more folks will start buying what I consider to be one of the best brands available.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.