Lenovo laptop isn't loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

bielius

hey,

i've recently installed Windows 7 on top of my XP OS, from an usb drive. the installation was smooth without any problems, windows loaded fine. but i closed my laptop, and came back in evening and tried running it. it always hangs at the white screen with LENOVO letters on it and some Intel and Pheonix markers. I can't load anything by pressing f1, delete or f10, f12 buttons. It is probably bad config with the existing lenovo files system, because w7 made windows.old folder, yeah you know what is it...
i would try to format it, but i can't since it doesn't get past that screen.( can't load the cd)
i need the answer very fast because im flying to other country soon and i need to install it and use it ! :(

ANY help would be appreciated, like how to reformat it...
oh and i dled the w7 ultimate 32bit version, but can't get in on disk since i don't have one ( dvd :)) but it worked on my usb stick...

Probably nothing wrong with Windows, something about the BIOS has gotten confused, seen this on Fujitsu's.

Disconnect the power, remove the battery. Put them back in, try and boot with no peripherals connected, it should be OK.

oh really, i had my ipod plugged in ( :) ) thanks for the reminder anyways, you saved my day and my vacation :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back