TechSpot

Lenovo unveils trio of tablets, two of them running Android

By Jos
Jul 20, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Lenovo has finally made a move into the modern tablet market today with the introduction of not one but three new slate devices. The Android-powered IdeaPad K1 and ThinkPad tablets…

Read the whole story

2. SCJake

SCJake TS Rookie Posts: 80

How can all the fanboys trash Lenovo when theyre putting stuff out like this? Ive been in the tech support business for a while now and its making me fall in love with Lenovo. I never liked it before, but after being thrown in and working with them I'm very impressed with the company

3. Panda218

Panda218 TS Enthusiast Posts: 101   +16

@scjake I couldnt agree more. I'm very sad that my company renewed with Dell. I will never give up my T400 ^^

4. edison5do

edison5do TS Rookie Posts: 239

Maybe the prices could be a start for your concern...

5. IAMTHESTIG

IAMTHESTIG TS Enthusiast Posts: 409   +37

I'm liking the Win 7 tablet... does it also have a IPS LCD panel?

6. aj_the_kidd

aj_the_kidd TS Rookie Posts: 555

I like how the ThinkPad has physical buttons, maybe when they come out I can convince my boss to get me one, for traveling purposes of course ;)

7. bushwhacker

bushwhacker TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,086

WOW!!!! GO LENOVO!!

I have been waiting for Lenovo to make some drastic decision to keep themselves alive in this tablet year!

I know the price is very hefty, but the rest of specs are looking very good, including using the windows app as you used your laptop on the road, but lighter and cooler. :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.