TechSpot

Lenovo's K900 one of the first to use Intel's dual-core mobile chip

By Shawn Knight
Jan 9, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Lenovo's K900 smartphone will be one of the first to utilize Intel's new dual-core Atom processor for mobile devices. The 32-nanometer chip roughly doubles the processing power found in the single-core Medfield CPU that powered the K800 handset and also...

Read more

2. dcnc123

dcnc123 TS Member Posts: 52

Definitely it's got to be android OS...

KbloodyK likes this.
  3. captainawesome

captainawesome TS Guru Posts: 418   +42

Maybe Ubuntu :)

4. My guess is Windows Phone

5. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,601   +110

Didn't Intel market their single core Atom mobile processor as powerful enough to power a phone, no need to dual/quad core malarky? And now they join the club and roll out multi cores...

6. "Didn't Intel market their single core Atom mobile processor as powerful enough to power a phone, no need to dual/quad core malarky? And now they join the club and roll out multi cores..."

Yup, I still remember it. And Intel said that multiple cores on your smartphone is the smartest way to deplete the battery. And now they rollout dual-core mobile chip *LoL

7. PC nerd

PC nerd TS Booster Posts: 327   +38

If that's released, I know what phone I'll be buying.

8. KbloodyK

KbloodyK TS Member Posts: 24

god I hope not

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.