Letters ck appear random while typing

DLambie

The letters "ck" appear while I type - the ck appears random for example typing while may appear ckhile or sometimes it appears while I press space bar.

Any ideas to why?

SOLVED read post below

I finally figured out what was wrong - unsure what made me do this - but I had my keyboard conected to an USB hub and when conected keyboard striaght ito the computers USB it is now working fine.

I figured to post my finding to my issue instead of deleting the post (unsure how to delete a post anyways lol) incase someone else came across same problem

I finally figured out what was wrong - unsure what made me do this - but I had my keyboard conected to an USB hub and when conected keyboard striaght ito the computers USB it is now working fine.

I figured to post my finding to my issue instead of deleting the post (unsure how to delete a post anyways lol) incase someone else came across same problem

Funny, I get thigns like that sometime, sometime windows are buggy and the restarts sometime helps; I just hate how the fix will helps when you have to replace the keyboard from laptop. :)

Glad to hear you solved that problem :)

Thanks for posting the tip!

I saw your original post several days ago but didn't know why it might happen. Now i do! Good find.

Back