TechSpot

Letters ck appear random while typing

By DLambie
Jun 21, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. The letters "ck" appear while I type - the ck appears random for example typing while may appear ckhile or sometimes it appears while I press space bar.

Any ideas to why?

SOLVED read post below

2. DLambie

DLambie TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 99

I finally figured out what was wrong - unsure what made me do this - but I had my keyboard conected to an USB hub and when conected keyboard striaght ito the computers USB it is now working fine.

I figured to post my finding to my issue instead of deleting the post (unsure how to delete a post anyways lol) incase someone else came across same problem

3. bushwhacker

bushwhacker TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,086

Funny, I get thigns like that sometime, sometime windows are buggy and the restarts sometime helps; I just hate how the fix will helps when you have to replace the keyboard from laptop. :)

Glad to hear you solved that problem :)

4. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,392   +36

Glad you got it working!

5. LookinAround

LookinAround TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 8,374   +167

Thanks for posting the tip!

I saw your original post several days ago but didn't know why it might happen. Now i do! Good find.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.