Lexmark z52 Cartridges are slamming into the side

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Lexmark Z52 printer and the cartidges are slamming back and forth when I turn the power on and off. I cannot print anything and I don't know how to fix. Can anyone help me? It is not my printer and I am not familiar with it. The green power indicator is flashing on and off and if I turn it off I get the same results of the cartidges slamming back and forth. HELP!!!!!

You may want to check that the cartridges are seated properly and that the clamp holding them down is properly slotted in.
Otherwise only 1 advice: dump it ASAP.
Lexmark are the worst printers in the universe. Their cartridges cost more than the printer itself!
Also note that Dell = Lexmark (Dell owns that crap factory).
Go get a nice Canon Pixma iP4000 or similar, with cheap individual ink tanks.

"
With a hub, only one PC can connect to the internet at the time, that's why a switch (or router) is so much better." <<<<<<<<<<<< REALLY????? please tell my DHCP server that is hooked to a 3 com 24 port that

RealBlackStuff
TS Special Forces Join Date: Aug 2003

With a hub, only one PC can connect to the internet at the time, that's why a switch (or router) is so much better.

You'd have to setup Internet sharing on your desktop and use your laptop as the client to the desktop.

And you have to give the new account on your laptop admin-rights, if you want to use that account.

You could tinker with your PC and give it the same domain/workgroup etc. as at your work. Have never tried that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back