TechSpot

LG has made an extravagant 105-inch curved Ultra HD TV

By Scorpus
Dec 19, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. If you think your 55-inch TV is a decent size, you might want to think again: LG has a 105-inch TV that's ready to be shown off, dwarfing whatever you have in your living room. The TV is both curved...

Read more
    cliffordcooley likes this.
  2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,977   +730

It's just LG beating their chests showing off to people what they're capable of building and there's nothing wrong with that but I wouldn't be interested in the price sticker, or this product for that matter.
    wastedkill likes this.
  3. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,825   +1,436

As much as I would love to have one of these, that is precisely why I will likely never have one.

I do have a question though. Does the 21:9 monitor/TV have a setting where a 16:9 projection can be cropped at the top and bottom eliminating the black sides?
    wastedkill likes this.
  4. Forg0t2

Forg0t2 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 104   +11

Do you get the lady with the TV aswell? xD
    wastedkill likes this.
  5. "Do you get the lady with the TV aswell? xD"

If that's the case, I'll take the set! ...you can keep the TV :p
    wastedkill likes this.
  6. cliffordcooley

Would you make that deal for the same price?
    Forg0t2 likes this.
  7. Emexrulsier

Emexrulsier TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 207   +6

8. Neojt

Neojt TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 137   +9

9. Acespaces

Acespaces TechSpot Member Posts: 75   +6

Imma get this for my computer, no need to have multiple monitors for immersive game play. I'll just set this 2 feet away from my face and get lost in the pixels.
  10. cliffordcooley

A 105 inch 4k display from 2 feet away, you will definitely be able to see each pixel. Good luck counting them. I can only imagine when you get lost, thats what you would be doing.
  11. Forg0t2

Forg0t2 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 104   +11

I more likely think about the frustration you'd get playing games because at 2 feet away is like playing Battlefield 4 with huge tunnelvision. Owhh and don't forget the response time :p

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.