TechSpot

LG unveils Windows 8 lineup: 11.6-inch slider tablet, 23-inch AIO PC

By Shawn Knight
Oct 22, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. We expected to see an onslaught of new hardware loaded with Windows 8 as the October 26 target date draws near and thus far, we haven't been disappointed. The latest manufacturer to reveal their Windows 8 lineup is LG with...

Read more

2. psycros

psycros TS Booster Posts: 734   +230

The middle one seems could be a great form factor if it had an ergonomic keyboard (I.e. with real keys and a trackpad).

3. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 979   +87

So are the left and middle the same device, except middle has the slide-out keyboard deployed?

4. Rabbit01

Rabbit01 TS Booster Posts: 902   +39

Middle one looks like the Asus eee pad slider.

5. Damn huge remote :)

6. Razer

Razer TS Enthusiast Posts: 131   +11

I like the middle one in red, I mean the one who hold the notebook/tablet :D

7. dawei1993

dawei1993 TS Rookie Posts: 37

Well... ASUS had taken the idea from other phones with the sliding keyboard feature. The sliding keyboard format for devices was never popular though.. : / Samsung also had shown sliding keyboard laptops on CES but they were never released. They're all over the place but not recognized... I dunno why.. I love the idea: )

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.