TechSpot

Line-in to USB Headset audio passthrough

By HaLo2FrEeEk
Jan 18, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a Logitech USB Headset that I love. I have a 24" ACER HD computer monitor, 1920x1200 res. I use the VGA adapter for the Xbox 360 to play games on my computer, and I plug the audio into the line-in on my PC. Right now the audio is going through my speakers, I want it to go through my headset. So basically line-in > USB Headset, but I can't figure out how to get it to do that. I've got all my windows sounds going through my headset, and if I unplug the headset, all the windows sounds go through the speakers, along with the xbox 360 ones, so it isn't that. I just want to have the surround sound effect that my headset gives me (more than my one speaker sitting next to my computer).
  2. HaLo2FrEeEk

HaLo2FrEeEk TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 225

bump, please.
  3. HaLo2FrEeEk

HaLo2FrEeEk TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 225

BUMP! I know that either one of you knows the answer, or it's impossible, so please, just answer it.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.