Linux to Windows file transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.. I have a hard drive that as Linux as it's OS... I'm trying to get files from it copied over to my WinXP PC hard drive. I've been reading around some and have downloaded several utilities but I'm ignorant on how to use them. Any help would be greatly apprieciated. (i've downloaded Filezilla & WinSCP)

Thank you for your time.

Mike

is this a dual boot with Windows or are there two separate systems?

computer auto restarting

hi, i wonder if anyone know the problem for computer to restart itself automatically. some people are saying that it because of viruses, but when i scan it with the new version of AVG 8.0, i found no infection neither does any dangerous threats. but instead its found many warning. I've look up those warning up; however those warning are nothing harmfully that would affect how my computer running. this problem have been going on for about a week now. i also try to scan and remove threats in safe mode. if you could or know someone that could help me please contact me.

Could be bugs in AVG 8 still I've tested this software and got the same results.. Try PC tools Antivirus instead or AVAST free all are free...

ohiomike5150 said:
Hello.. I have a hard drive that as Linux as it's OS... I'm trying to get files from it copied over to my WinXP PC hard drive. I've been reading around some and have downloaded several utilities but I'm ignorant on how to use them. Any help would be greatly apprieciated. (i've downloaded Filezilla & WinSCP)

Thank you for your time.

Mike

There is FREENAS and CLARK CONNECT NAS (linux box) You can move files from Linux to Clark Connect NAS then have Windows access the Fileflex system. It does work. If you have home network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back