Logitech Rumble Pad 2

By kevinm29
Dec 31, 2005
  1. Bought this control. Installed in control panel it says its working now I cant get it to play on Fable or SWAT 4 how do I get it to work. there is this program my friend told me about that u subsittute your control button with a key on the key board someone refer me.. If there is only a certain amount of games you can play someone refer me

-Thanks Kevin
  2. Federelli

Federelli TS Rookie Posts: 361

I've got the same control and it's the best there is. I've never had problems with it, unless the game decides you can't use any control pad.
  3. foycur

foycur TS Rookie Posts: 114

i would head to the website for each game, look around the support areas, and see if a gamepad is supported. not all pc games support gamepads, even if the XBox or PS2 version does. I personally prefer keyboards and mice to gamepads, I think the response time and accuracy are much improved with keyboard/mice combo.
  4. kevinm29

kevinm29 TS Rookie Topic Starter

could someone recommend a good rpg game that I could play witht his control... I bought fable hoping it work but it didnt
  5. Federelli

Federelli TS Rookie Posts: 361

(I just replied your PM)
    Ys Eternal I & II, is great to play with this control. Star Wars KOTOR 1 & 2 also.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.