Logitech X-530 Speakers Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistatic

I just bought Logitech x-530 speakers and only two of the speakers play at a time. I plug in all three of the cords into the back of my computer and only the cord which is plugged into the green hole will play the spakers so i can only have two speakers playing at a time instead of the 6. If possibile could you tell me how to fix it.

Here is my specs:
ADM Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 4600+
2048mb Ram
256mb GeForce 7900 GT
Realtek HD audio output

Im not that great at computers so simple language is good.

Thanks in advance:
~MisTaTiC~

Does your audio card (at the back of your computer) have left and right individual speaker outlets? Mine doesn't. But I just have the single basic green speaker out plug

Fixed it

Does your audio card (at the back of your computer) have left and right individual speaker outlets? Mine doesn't. But I just have the single basic green speaker out plug

My mistake guys i accidentally forgot to change it from 2 channel to 6 channel :haha: but thanks for the help anyway :)

Easy fix :)

Maybe a good time to add all your system specs to your profile too ;)

Please put your System Specs information in your Profile

If you have a proprietory computer like Dell; HP; Acer etc, please manually write this in the mobo field (ie Dell Dimension 3100 - as an example)

Please click on Yes in your Profile To this question:
Would you like to show other members your computer specs? Default is (NO) This will be displayed in your posts via a drop down menu for other members to view. Add your system specs in your usercp Edit options.

Easy fix :)

Maybe a good time to add all your system specs to your profile too ;)

Please put your

If you have a proprietory computer like Dell; HP; Acer etc, please manually write this in the mobo field (ie Dell Dimension 3100 - as an example)

Please click on Yes in your To this question:

if that is in dxdiag under manufacturer and model? if so mine just says manufactor and model doesnt say model or manufacturer as mine is custom made i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back