Long term use headset recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupoppo

Greetings!

I currently work in a call center, but have use for PC Headsets at home as well... I've been doing some fairly extensive looking around but can't seem to find the "right" headset.

I'm looking for:

1. Something over-the-head (behind the head or in-ear never seem to stay in with my head)
  2. Something around-the-ear, probably. Most on-the-ear tend to hurt my ears with extended use.
  3. Something that cancels as much noise around me as far as what I hear. I work in a noisy call center, and most noise-cancelling headsets advertise this just from a microphone point of view.
  4. Something with standard PC connectors (dual 3.5mm)
  5. Something COMFORTABLE that can handle 8+ hours of daily use.
  6. Price range doesn't particularly matter, though I would like it to stay 2 didgits preferably.

Generally this isn't a list of musts but rather what I prioritize in finding.... It's so hard to know how a headset is going to feel just off of pictures, was wondering if anyone has something that matches this :)

Drop me a line if anyone has any suggestions, I'd really love to get some ideas!

Whatever floats your boat :) I find that the slimmer/lighter headsets can be worn longer and a more comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back