TechSpot

Looking Back at 2010: The Year's Most Relevant Tech Stories

By Julio Franco
Dec 31, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. With the year coming to a close it's time to look back at some of the most relevant stories and product launches of 2010. We’ll do a brief recount of tech happenings in six categories: Desktop CPUs and Graphics, Hardware Devices and Components, Software, Gaming, Mobile Computing and The Web.

Read the full article at:
    http://www.techspot.com/article/352-looking-back-at-2010/

Please leave your feedback here.

2. bugejakurt

bugejakurt TS Booster Posts: 157   +15

Happy New Year Techspot! From an hourly reader! :)

3. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,677

Happy new year! 2010 looks to have been a great year for Techspot and for technology development in general. Here's to an equally good, or better, 2011.

4. BMfan

BMfan TS Evangelist Posts: 589   +137

Happy NY Techspot and keep up the great work.

5. spikester48661

spikester48661 TS Enthusiast Posts: 101

happy new year Techspot and to all. May 2011 be good to all.

6. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,533   +48

Happy new year TS...Well, hopefully it will be :)

7. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,515   +554

Techspot is a daily stop for me - your articles, reviews and forums are all top notch and timely. Looking forward to next year's reading and Happy New Year!

8. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 3,797   +116

Some interesting happenings for 2010. Looking forward to seeing the developments that 2011 brings. Keep up the hard work on all these interesting articles, I especially love reading your reviews. :D

Happy new year to each and every one of you.

9. Gars

Gars TS Booster Posts: 216

TS = the first thing with the coffee every morning :) (replaces sugar and milk / cream)

Happy New Year TS - keep the good work!

HNY to all readers as well :)

10. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,247   +214

Happy New Year folks, lets keep this gravy train a running.

11. Ssendi

Ssendi TS Rookie Posts: 18

My favourite tech site, a must read every-time am on-line!!! Keep it up in this 2011!!1 Thumbs up

12. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 2,920   +627

Happy New Year everyone! :)

13. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 6,903   +338

I'm glad you recapped the highlights. I see that I missed some stories along the way. For example, the changes to OpenOffice.org.

14. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,533   +48

Dang, must have missed that one. I'm quite a fan of Openoffice, hope it wasn't nothing bad.

15. fpsgamerJR62

fpsgamerJR62 TS Rookie Posts: 489

2010 was a great year in terms of technological developments. I'm looking forward to 2011 and my daily dose of Techspot.

16. banzaigtv

banzaigtv TS Rookie

2010 was a good year to study the current offerings of the current generation of computers, especially since I am planning to upgrade from my old PC. However, a desktop PC with the new Intel Core i7 2600K Sandy Bridge CPU looks like it will be a giant raging monster compared to the PCs manufactured in 2010.