Looking for a good Asus laptop docking station

alienuser09

As I can't seem to find a docking station made specifically for my new Asus N53S laptop, I am looking for recommendations on a universal docking station (with video output). There are several choices out there, but they all seem to get mixed reviews for performance or installation. Can anyone suggest a particular make/model that works well. Any Asus owners out there with a universal docking station that does the job? Any info and/or recommendations would be welcome!

The Kensington universal notebook docking station is compatible with Asus, and all major brands in fact, I'd check that out...

There's a review of an admittedly slightly older version (from 2009) here, but it wins a best buy award and gets a very good write-up.

Certainly well worth considering. Hope that helps somewhat...

Thanks for the info Eigfrost. I'll be looking into the Kensington stations. Also considering the Toshiba Dynadock as a possibility. Will post a review of sorts once I've settled and tried one out.

The Kensington universal notebook docking station is compatible with Asus, and all major brands in fact, I'd check that out...

There's a review of an admittedly slightly older version (from 2009) here, but it wins a best buy award and gets a very good write-up.

Certainly well worth considering. Hope that helps somewhat...

Are you referring to a particular model? The K33926US does not have very good reviews.

Back