Looking for a guide on network adminship for Windows Server 2003

stensland

I'm looking to learn more about being a network admin (as well as 30 other IT jobs at my current employer) and was hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction for Windows Server Edition 2003. I don't need to get the certificate, but a general understanding of the functions and such would be of great help. That is to say how to run a DHCP, DNS, Relays, the works.
With that I am looking to work on learning more about the most up to date Windows certification in regards to network administration (for a project in my free time.) I figure since I'm looking into CIS and Business for college I might as well get working on network adminship certification, start off on a good note, right?
Thanks for any help in advance. Such help includes the aforementioned requests or any number of quips and witty or sarcastic comments.
Thanks,

Stensland

Found some stuff from Microsoft by the name of "DreamSpark" which has a bunch of free programs for college students. It's a good few thousand dollars worth of stuff, just sign up with them through your college email. There are tutorials and all that as well.

Back