Looking for driver for webcam Micro Innovations Model ic50c

Status
Not open for further replies.

richncali

I have Windows XP (SP3) and have tried to install the subject driver via my device manager but to no avail. And even the following USB: USB\VID_093A&PID_2468\5&3398C75D&0&1 cannot be found anywhere. Is there anywhere I can install the driver for this webcam w/o paying for it and performing more scans (Uniblue, Driver Detective, e.g.)?
Thanks,
Richncali

My apologies... I corrected the link in my prior post.. (you can click to use it now)

The error message you report indicates the drivers you downloaded don't match your webcam hardware. (They're looking for different hardware and don't see it. That's why you can't the error message).

I read through that link and tried to find the hardware id, but I can't seem to find it. When I right click on my webcam in the device manager (CIF Single Chip, under Imaging Devices), there is no details tab, only general and driver tabs. When I click on Driver Details, it says that No driver files are required or have been loaded for this device.

Wow. You must still be running XP Service Pack 1? I believe Details tab became standard in SP2. And is certainly standard in SP3. If you need to manually make it happen see here.

Thank you thank you good sir! I got it all figured out and working, thanks so much for taking the time to help, its much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back