Looking for Intel 82801DBM ICH4-M - AC'97 audio controller [B-1] for Gateway m350mvn

MysterioMask

Im looking for the audio driver Intel 82801DBM ICH4-M - AC'97 Audio Controller [B-1] for a Gateway m350mvn. Ive looked on the net some but it seems most are old links that dont go anywhere or take you to websites that just have a million download buttons and all dont give you the thing you need.

Are you running XP? The driver is on Gateway's support web site :)
http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/Gateway/400WVN/3501666si40.shtml

/* Edit */
Ooops. My bad :eek: Duh me. I just realized that Gateway page doesn't actually include links to the driver! If you could report the following, I will take a look for the driver

List any Problem devices
  • Make sure devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
  • On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so
Generate and attach a DirectX report
  • Click Start->Run, enter dxdiag and click OK
    ===> If you’re running 32 bit Windows, dxdiag will launch on its own
    ===> If you’re running 64 bit Windows, you’ll see 64-bit DxDiag. Click it to launch the 64-bit version of dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save as a text file to your Desktop
  • Attach it to your next post by clicking the Upload a File button

Multimedia Audio Controller PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24C5&SUBSYS_0403107B&REV_03\3&61AAA01&0&FD The drivers for this device are not installed.
PCI Modem PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24C6&SUBSYS_06011468&REV_03\3&61AAA01&0&FE The drivers for this device are not installed.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
Back