Looking for program to update my drivers

jeremy1982

Im not sure if this thread has been posted before if it has please point me in the right direction!! I know there are programs out there that automatically find the drivers that you need but not sure witch one is the best any help is aprecciatted!!

We could perhaps be more helpful if you told us the equipment you wish to upgrade... There is no general program that will do the work for any computer... But there are upgrade disks for some specific computers.

Better yet, learn how to locate an install the drivers yourself... It is not very difficult, and it changes you to know more about management of your computer.

Mainly motherboard drivers, nforce drivers, usb drivers!! all that basically would come in mother board installation disk!! if there is anything else that I missed just let me know, since that is all i could think of coming off the top of my head!!

It comes down to which motherboard brand and model, which nForce unit... You don't need USB drivers unless you are using an older board, or a special USB 3.0 unit.I
If the components are not out of date, most manufacturers supply the drivers on their website....
With a computer brand and model, all can usually be found on the manufacturer's site...
Unless I am missing something in your question...

If your pc is mostly 'standard' or 'off the shelf' then use the makers website, go to the 'support' section, enter the model name and type, and the correct drivers will be available. This is by far the best method of updating drivers. But if your pc is home built, or has different components from new, upgrades etc, you might download the free version of a scanner from www.drivereasy.com It will tell you which drivers are missing, but previous experience has proved that it's very slow to download the drivers. Of course you can go to the various maker's sites, and get them from there, using the information from 'Drivereasy'.

Back