Looking for simple Networking Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relic

Hey all, I used to have a simple personal networking/bandwidth tool running on my PC (XP SP3) in the background tracking my statistics/traffic (down/up daily, weekly, etc) nothing fancy just an easy to use tool. I recently reformatted and didn't back up the program or even remember what it was called :eek: . I've been looking around for some freeware alternatives but I keep finding business related tools that I really don't need for my own personal use. So I am wondering does anyone here know of a simple 24/7 tool that tracks my info and is resource friendly? I'll keep looking around but hoping maybe someone here is familiar with something simple. Thanks!

Edit: SOLVED

NetWorx - Free Bandwidth Monitoring and Usage Reporting Tool.

There were many programs I looked at and found NetWorx to serve my needs best. It is very light and user friendly program in my opinion but still loaded with a lot of options & extras. I am still new to using it but have found it so far very useful.

please share it with others with a refernce to the site or at least the proper name :)

That's something I am looking for as well. I have comodo firewall and wireshark to monitor my network, but they are not the desirable tools to run 24/7. I will be grateful if you let me know the name of your new found great freeware. :)

please share it with others with a refernce to the site or at least the proper name :)

Good point, I have no idea why I didn't :) .

There were many programs I looked at and found NetWorx to serve my needs best. It is very light and user friendly program in my opinion but still loaded with a lot of options & extras. I am still new to using it but have found it so far very useful.

http://www.softperfect.com/products/networx/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back