Looking for the best firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.
i currently use comodo firewall pro, avira antivir, spybot s&d, eusing free registry cleaner, and the uniblue suite...are there better alternatives to these freeware products (excluding uniblue which is not free)?

Great choices, Avira is supposed to be one of the best (actually theres a debate going on, but I like Avira better), comodo is good and that should actually be plenty enough to cover your computer.

i currently use comodo firewall pro, avira antivir, spybot s&d, eusing free registry cleaner, and the uniblue suite...are there better alternatives to these freeware products (excluding uniblue which is not free)?

Listen I use PC Tools freeware, Firewall Plus and Spyware Doctor with Antivirus SE both are free and do the job I need. I can run them on server and client which I need. I use them with RegProt (also free), Spywareblaster (also free) Firefox with add-ons (QuickJava, Ad Blocker, AntiVir (built-in) Flash block, Cookie Safe and Better Privacy) That's it no spyware, no adware, no spy cookies, no trojans, no worms, no bots, no nothing.. What I use Tune-up ultities to manage the system once a week on it's own on a schedule it runs and checks the system for errors an cleans/fix them, that's not free so you might want to stick to what you use to clean your registry. You might want to look at IOBIT software is free well the Smart Defrag (free) and Advanced SystemCare (Free).

wow thats good to know

thank you hellokitty and kimsland for your help and advice especially thanks to tipster for all the info thats good stuff thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back