Losing part text when printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice

I beleive this is quite common, & would like to be reminded how to correct it.
When the lines of script are taking up about 90% of the width of the document I am printing, I lose abut a half-inch of each line, making it difficult to read. Recently, I printed off a 12 page document, & had to go back to the screen & go through every line, pencilling in the missing words/part words, it had to be done there & then as Iwas due at a meeting, & needed the print-out as notes.
Can someone out there help please?

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but does your cartridges need to be aligned? In other words print a test page and re-adjust your printer offsets.

Also if it is webpages you can check out this link and see if that helps as well.

I think its more of a margin issue.
Maurice - what program are you printing the documents from?

I don't think it's to do with margins, SNGX, it doesn't happen when I write letters on "Word", only when I print off pages from a website. It's OK when the r/h side contains ads, then the script in the centre is whole.
As to adjusting the printer off-sets, Poertner, it's a Epson 42UX, & I don't think you can do this with this printer, but thanks anyway.

Check your printer settings ...

Attachments

• epson.jpg
    epson.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 5
Thanks, Nic, You've helped this ol' guy in the past, & now again, much 'preciated!. Will go there & do that.

Originally posted by Maurice
it doesn't happen when I write letters on "Word", only when I print off pages from a website. It's OK when the r/h side contains ads, then the script in the centre is whole.
It's not printer's fault. Browsers just don't render pages properly for printing. You could try displaying smaller text in browser though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back