TechSpot

Lost Photos

By camstuf
Aug 15, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can someone tell me how to view with XP photos stored on CD by cequadrat just burn ???
  2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

I am not sure what you are asking. I guess they could be hidden files somewhere. Go to Tools>>Folder Optoins>>View>>and look for show hidden files and folders.

Other than that, if they are on the CD you should be able to view them, if there are none, then you won't see any.

BTW
    :wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:
  3. camstuf

camstuf TS Rookie Topic Starter

@poertner_1274, Thanks for the welcome...
    Same thing happens with CD's I put photos on with Easy CD creater. Unless Easy creater is installed you can't see any photos on the CD, tried several PC's.
    So, I still have two CD's that may have photos that I can't see. The photos were put on the CD with "just burn" (compaq bundled software). I don't have that PC anymore and can't find any justburn software, they got bought out by Roxio, can't get anything out of them either.
  4. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

That seems very strange. I'm not sure what else to tell ya, let's hope someone else has soemthing :)
  5. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,916   +9

Sounds like the disc is burnt using UDF file system, maybe you need an UDF reader, like Nero InCD 4 Reader or similar.
  6. camstuf

camstuf TS Rookie Topic Starter

I recently tried a co-workers photo cd, and again the pics could not be seen. His pics were taken a few weeks ago and show up on several other PC's no problem...I do not have INCD installed so I will try that.
  7. Liquidlen

Liquidlen TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,646

Nero has a free reader called" EasyWrite reader"
    Also try a freeware called Ifranveiwer it can read many mutimedia type files and it is a small program.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.