Lots of crashes, restarts, errors, corrupt message

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTek

Okay I've been reccomended here after some treatment in the security and web forum (my thread

And well basically told to come here for help.

GTek said:
Some symptoms .... that the PC constantly restarts every now and then when I log on to a Windows Account. Most programs that I attempt to launch fail and result with an Error msg..........
My anti-virus is Eset, but Eset also crashes while loads making it impossible to do a virus scan and during safe mode scanning also seems to close unexpectedly. To put it simply programs eventually crash when running.

That combined with constant system restarts. I've followed rf6647's advice to fix check all 023 services and here's the HJT log and I was told to also post the system error log.

The edited error log removes the duplicate entries and the systemerrorlog.txt is the original exported file.

HJT Log

Attachments

• systemerrorlog edit.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 5
I'm a bit confused

In your log which one is the log created when your system restarted?

Just posting the entire log is very confusing.

I'd like to ask if you have confirmed your system drivers are all up to date
And that all Windows Security updates (including Service Packs are also been completed)

I'm not sure how your other thread got all the way through without supplying all your System Specifications, and manually writing this in your Profile

By the way, if you happen to have a brand label computer (like Dell; Hp; or other)
Please put your Make and Model in the Mobo field
Please put your System Specs information in your Profile

One last idea before posting back, would be to run Memtest on your Ram

Oo right sorry I'll get to that. Well, I've got say I'm kinda low on bandwith so I've decided to stay put until next month where my Internet Provider resets my net in which I will get started with the mem-test and other things. My parents are planning a Skype Call to my brother in Japan so gotta make sure there's enough. I will update my System Specs and, well I've been thinking of downloading this boot-disc

http://www.ubcd4win.com/

Mainly because, I have tested with my Windows XP disc and when using it, like testing the recovery console and things the PC hasn't restarted (?) So with this boot disc which has the capability to run anti-virus, utility programs I might be able to do something about this because at this rate loading up and restarting and loading up .. etc is getting fairly tiring. And well hopefully since it's a boot disc it won't restart. So until next month I don't think I'll be on and by that time I'll make a new thread to avoid having to bump an old thread.

The logs were from (My Computer > Right Click > Manage) then the logs as I was told to post by the helper. And the PC was custom built. Thanks for the help .. so till next month which is in a few days.

Just from browsing through the system log I noticed one biggie.

Error 24/10/2008 9:56:58 PM ntfs Disk 55 N/A DORANNOSUKE

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=55&source=ntfs

Basically your file system is hooped. If you can get into Windows, go to cmd prompt and type chkdsk c: /f
- If not, boot from Windows CD into recovery console. Same command should work

Replace C: with whatever drive letter (assuming C if you have a single drive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back