lsass.exe and services.exe problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

cazamaspaz

Please Help!

My laptop has stopped working, every time I try and turn it on it doesn't fully load and says that services.exe and lsass.exe failed to intialise.

I've tried loading from previous settings that worked, but it still had the same problem, I'm worried I'm going to end up taking it into a computer shop, but I also don't know if I'd trust anyone near where I live.

Any help you could give is much appreciated, because using Uni computers is pretty annoying.

Caz

cazamaspaz said:
Please Help!

My laptop has stopped working, every time I try and turn it on it doesn't fully load and says that services.exe and lsass.exe failed to intialise.

I've tried loading from previous settings that worked, but it still had the same problem, I'm worried I'm going to end up taking it into a computer shop, but I also don't know if I'd trust anyone near where I live.

Any help you could give is much appreciated, because using Uni computers is pretty annoying.

Caz

Ok i'm having exactly the same problem here wif my laptop.... is there anyway i can go into windows with any method? cos i need to backup the stuffs in my harddisk 1st.
i've tried using safe mode but that can't load too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back