Mad Catz RAT 7 axis not working

Edito

hi ppl hope everthings good there im very bad, sad and desapointed with my mouse RAT 7 from mad catz, suddenly the axis (x and y) atopped working during my journey in skirym i restarte the game, the pc, re installed the drivers with no sucess i just don't know how to fix the problem does anyone can five me some light on this one plz :-(.

thanks in advance...

You have a beta version of Windows 7. The full program is available. Because you can't use Windows Update, this may be contributing to your problem

Hello Tmagic650 thanks for the reply but i just can't relate the answer u gave to my problem can you explain in a better way? Or you didn't want to answer my question instead???

In your specs it says Windows 7 beta 1. Windows 7 has been out of beta release since early 2009 so why are you still running it?

Ohhh Ur right my profile is outdated and i was about to update it right now check my specs within minutes plz :)

Thanks...

thats the solution i will replace it and add some cash to buy the rat 9 and i just can't imagine my self with a mouse different than rat 7 or 9.

thats the solution i will replace it and add some cash to buy the rat 9 and i just can't imagine my self with a mouse different than rat 7 or 9.

I had one of madcatz keyboards break on me, they sent me a new one within a month (slow *** process but an $80 keyboard)

I actually didnt know it was a madcatz keyboard, otherwise i wouldn't have bought it but it works great.

The point i'm failing to make is e-mail madcats see if they will do anything for you (depending on the age)

i just used it for 4 months it realy got me frustrated and i read on the web that the problem is because of the twin eye sensor provided by philips is bad and the rat 9 is fixed lets hope.

i just used it for 4 months it realy got me frustrated and i read on the web that the problem is because of the twin eye sensor provided by philips is bad and the rat 9 is fixed lets hope.

Before you spend a dime contact madcatz, tell them what you've found and what your problem is. CHANCES ARE they will send you a rat9. the keyboard I had was a saitek cyborg 7 or something like that, they said they had all sorts of problems with that model and sent me the latest Madcatz Modern Warfare 2 Keyboard. Which it's the same thing but with better components. Just try it out, maybe save some dough! Madcatz IMHO has really turned face from last time I used their products in the 90's. I think they've come a long way and I think it started when they started making professional grade fight sticks.

Back