Making bootable DVD from copied windows disk file

One day I without any reason had copied the files from a windows 7 dvd along with the activation code on my pc. But unfortunately the original disk is missing now. Can I now make a bootable dvd from that copied file of the disk? And how ?

A copy of the files on the disk won't be bootable. Saving the disk as an ISO file would have enabled you to make a usable disk. You should be able to download an ISO for Windows 7 from Microsoft.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/home

Quoted text from the three linked pages within that page.
  1. If you need to install or reinstall Windows 10, you can use the tools on this page to create your own installation media using either a USB flash drive or a DVD.
  2. If you need to install or reinstall Windows 8.1, you can use the tools on this page to create your own installation media using either a USB flash drive or a DVD.
  3. If you need to install or reinstall Windows 7 you can use this page to download a disc image (ISO file) to create your own installation media using either a USB flash drive or a DVD.

You can create a bootable DVD with some third-party backup tools. pretty sure they can do it well. free ones are easeus todo backup free, Macrium reflect free and paragon backup&recovery free.

Back