Making the mouse wheel work in Netscape 7PR1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNGX1275

Anyone know how to do this, I have a logitec IFeel optical mouse and I can't make the scroll wheel work in Netscape 7PR1. I looked in the preferences and couldnt' find anythign that looked right, but I did note that the scroll wheel worked in the menus there. Is this somethign they just havent' incorporated since it is a Preview Release. Or am I just overlooking something?

Edit: Nevermind, the thing just started working, perhaps either since it is a preview release some things are a bit buggy.

I have an Intelli mouse & the mouse wheel works fine.

You have to make sure the main window has the focus for it to work but otherwise I haven't had any problems. If the focus is on the address bar for example, rolling the wheel down will make the page load the following URL on that URL list.

Right, but I made sure it didn't work before posting. Then about 5 minutes after I posted it spontaniously started working. Wierd :confused:

I have a Logitech Cordless Optical and it works fine. You may want to try exiting the mouseman software (if you have it installed). Sometimes it interferes with the mouse scrolling in games and applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back