Malware Removal Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have completed the 8 steps as posted in the threads, and I was hoping someone could review my logs and verify if there is any other action required on my part.

As a quick history, I was experience issues with web pages automatically re-directing. Additionally, I was receiving pop-ups prompting me to download spyware. As a result I began to search malware removal and came across this website. I began to follow the steps and quickly discovered that my anti-virus software was disabled and that the anti-malware I had downloaded would not open. After repeated attempts and a detailed review of a number of posts, I was able to successfully complete the 8 steps and remove a number of malware.

At this point, my system is running very well. I am no longer redirected to websites, and my anti-virus software is once again enabled. I wanted to be sure that I am free of anymore malware on my system; therefore, any help in verifying my logs and determining if any other action is necessary would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    12.1 KB · Views: 5
Rerun Malwarebytes and make sure it is clean. You are running McAfee :( but if everything is working ok, all is well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back