Many problems with Lenovo laptop 3000 G430

when i try dxdiag the buttons in directX features is ghosted and disabled i dont know how to enabled it... my directX is version 10 and when i start warcraft 3... it has an error... warcraft 3 unable to initialize it hast to be 8.1 or newer...
and i don't know what to do in the errors in my device manager
there is a video controller and VGA compatible <----- no idea and when i try some intel graphics controller it always says it CODE 10 cannot start...
and i dont know my chipsets PLSSSS HELP MEEEEE if know anything to fix my problem plsss help... if you want to know anything in order to help me just ask me

code 10 problems...

Hi Code 10 errors are linked to a driver that needs updating. You say when you look at 'dxdiag' screen the display is twisted, but that could well be part of the same problem. If you can see what you are doing, go into device manager, look for the entries that have a yellow triangle next to them. Right-click on each one, and choose 'update driver'. As long as you are connected to the net, you should get the driver updated. You probably will need to reboot your PC to have the new driver be effective. Hope that helps.

new problem

my Lenovo 3000 G430 20008

is now having problems with my video driver
Every time i install the Intel Media Accelerator driver...
When i go to device manager in the DISPLAY ADAPTER

Mobile Intel 4 series chipset family and when i reboot my pc

MY RESOLUTION IS STUCK AT 640 X 800 :mad:

i always uninstall my display adapters in order to go back to normal:dead:

plss help me tell me what is my problem and how to solved my problem

Laptop driver problems

This is the same problem. It sounds as if many of your drivers are missing. If you can connect your Lenovo to the net, you will get all the correct drivers from their own website, 'Lenovo.com', 'Support and downloads'. Or you can use a program such as 'Drivereasy' to scan and find the drivers for you. Then go to your display settings and turn up the resolution.

but everytime i install my drivers, my resolution would change to the lowest and i cant max it
"plug ang play monitor Mobile intel 4 series express family"

Problem Graphic drivers

It's possible that your new driver is being affected by some registry entries from the previous one. To completely clear the previous driver you need a program such as 'Driver sweeper'. It works with the common Chip makers, Nvidia, ATI and several others. If you download it from, for instance;
http://driver-sweeper.en.softonic.com/ install it, then reboot PC in 'safe mode'
and run this 'Driver sweeper' program. Then reboot, and install your new Graphic driver. Hope that helps.

Back