TechSpot

Mass Effect 3 trailer released, U.S. launch date is March 6

By Rick
Mar 2, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. With much ado, the official Mass Effect 3 launch trailer has finally hit the web. Arguably one of the most highly anticipated games of 2012, the video offers a glimpse into…

Read the whole story

2. chaboi390

chaboi390 TS Rookie Posts: 83

omg.... jizzz

3. omg........ashely......rachni.....just so awesome......system overload system overload lol

4. I'm so happy.

5. ...Holy. Crap. That was the coolest thing I think I've ever seen.

6. where is the shiz is miranda dammit

7. colinf

colinf TS Enthusiast Posts: 47   +7

hold the line!!!

8. ramonsterns

ramonsterns TS Enthusiast Posts: 744   +12

I'm boycotting this game and any further EA releases until Origin exclusivity disappears along with all this stupid ****ing DLC.

9. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,259   +223

Good luck with that. Steam has exclusives too, though I hate EA so exclusives with them suck considering poor service every now and then :3 Or all the time >.>

10. Miranda is in the trailer, briefly near the beginning. She also appears in the Femshep Reinstated trailer ;)

11. where the hell is miranda. i cheated on ashley, BIOWARE don't make me regret my decision. lolx2

12. the new trailer for mass effect 3 is badass,we even get to see jack doing what she was about to do best lol

13. ....my god.I just. I mean. I......my god. all these goosebumps and....so cool

14. EA is milking it, the game is not complete
    So i wont buy it, maybe i grab it if it pops up on some ultra chap sale in the future.

A important big part of the main story is cut out and will be sold separate
    The DLC called ( From Ashes )

Why ? would i say this ? well...

What ( TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit ) On youtube says about it in his post named

( Why I think Bioware has gone too far with Mass Effect 3 )
    says it all.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri0vrJ-y2zM&list=UUy1Ms_5qBTawC-k7PVjHXKQ&index=12&feature=plpp_video

15. ME3 comes with one feature that makes it a 'do not buy'....

Origin

16. m4a4

m4a4 TS Guru Posts: 752   +273

Heh, I'm going to be skipping out on Origin by getting it for console. Better online (for co-op) on my 360 than PC anyways...

17. Sploosh Sploosh Sploosh

18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN_53P3Xeak

19. Darkshadoe

Darkshadoe TS Guru Posts: 571   +112

ramonsterns said:
    I'm boycotting this game and any further EA releases until Origin exclusivity disappears along with all this stupid ****ing DLC.

Artix said "Good luck with that. Steam has exclusives too, though I hate EA so exclusives with them suck considering poor service every now and then :3 Or all the time >.>"

True..but Steam doesn't have a "I'm taking my ball and going home" attitude about it.

20. ok do what you want but your boycotting this game is not going to accomplish anything, it's not going to change the dlc crap or origin so what is the point? you are just going to lose out on the game of the year and one of the best games of all time congratulations, was it worth it?

21. Darkshadoe

Guest said:
    "ok do what you want but your boycotting this game is not going to accomplish anything..."

Sure it will..I'll save me 60-80 bucks that I can spend on Steam.

"it's not going to change the dlc crap or origin so what is the point?.."

Buying the game won't change it either.

"you are just going to lose out on the game of the year and one of the best games of all time congratulations"

Exactly what have I lost out on?

"was it worth it?"

TOTALLY worth it!

22. err, the game? If you don't think that you were going to gain anything from playing it then why spend $60 on it in the first place?

23. Finally, tali!

Dem eyes, dat supportive waist!

24. ramonsterns

ramonsterns TS Enthusiast Posts: 744   +12

Haha, he thinks I'm not going to play it.

That's hilarious!

25. Darkshadoe

Ohh..so I'll lose out on some some story where some guy or girl is forced to save some planet from total destruction from some enemy?

Well that scenario has never been in a video game before.. :p