Massive problems

Hi,

I recently installed Starcraft 2 and started to play. I should add that before this my computer ran with no problems whatsoever. After a few games of SC2 my screen began to flicker and I had green and multiple-colored and even black circles all over my screen. After a while the screen lost signal however the computer was still on.

Now, I began the repair process by taking apart my computer and fiddling around with the gfx card. Nothing seemed to fix it so I left it for the next day. I then unplugged my graphics card and tried just using the lard graphics. Now the computer did not even start. I unplugged cables and reconnected them and still nothing would start. I then gave the computer to my dad who took it to his work to fix it. Now the computer starts but I receive no signal to the monitor.

I tried my hard drive in another PC and it does work, the computer booted on the same monitor that I get no signal with on my PC.

I'm not unfamiliar with PC's but I really am at a loss of what can do now.

I have an 8800 nvidia gtx card that I upgraded and added myself, apart from that everything is still stock parts. The computer is a fujitsu siemens esprimo and it runs windows 7.

Any help would be great,

Dan.

if you tried another hard drive,gfx card and monitor and the problem still exist then i think that the problem in the motherboard

Back