Media sharing option keeps shutting off by itself

pw2much

I'm having an issue with my media sharing options in Network and Sharing on all my computers on my network. When I go to network & sharing to turn on media sharing for some reason by itself it gets turn off?? This is frustrating to have to continually reset it on all computers on my network. They all have the same Home Group password, but still it gets turn off somehow. Can anyone Please tell me what am I doing wrong or what the problem is causing this to happen???

No I mean the settings in Network and Sharing, the option that turns on or off media sharing(Streaming) it turns itself off at times and it happens sometimes on all 4 of my computers on my network 1) is wired 3) wireless it'll happen sometimes when I restart any of my systems or it will cut off on it's own without warning. I've just reset the options in Media Player for all of my computers! I don't use Media Player much I have iTunes.

I know this is old, but I am having the same problems... I just got a XBONE and my windows 8.1 keeps turning off the media share or the xbone can't see anything on the media player. Yes I tried everything I can think of with Network and Sharing to opening up Windows media... All no joy. So very frustrating.

Back