Mediaplayer will not add to library

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used Mediaplayer 11 for about a year. Iopened last week and it stated that there were no items and I had to add my music to my library. I try to do this by specifying where the player should monitor but nothing happens. When I go back to that window my manually added folders have disappeared. I have rolled it back to media player 10 but it states that the file wmplayer11 is where wmplayer10 should be and asks if I want to download the newest mediaplayer. I have done this many times, done a system retore, run a virus check, even tried to remove it from the computer, and start over, but it will not let me do it. I am at a loss. I cannot get this to work whatever I do. Any help that I could get from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks.

Media Player will not add to the library

I tried the website you suggested but that did not help. I still cannot add to my library. In fact in the window where I add the locations for the cpu to monitor they do not stay when the window is closed everytime I open the monitoring window the monitored folders have disappeared. I still could use anyones help. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back