TechSpot

Mediaplayer will not add to library

By Cullen
Sep 7, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have used Mediaplayer 11 for about a year. Iopened last week and it stated that there were no items and I had to add my music to my library. I try to do this by specifying where the player should monitor but nothing happens. When I go back to that window my manually added folders have disappeared. I have rolled it back to media player 10 but it states that the file wmplayer11 is where wmplayer10 should be and asks if I want to download the newest mediaplayer. I have done this many times, done a system retore, run a virus check, even tried to remove it from the computer, and start over, but it will not let me do it. I am at a loss. I cannot get this to work whatever I do. Any help that I could get from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks.
  2. kpo6969

kpo6969 TS Maniac Posts: 875

3. Cullen

Cullen TS Rookie Topic Starter

Media Player will not add to the library

I tried the website you suggested but that did not help. I still cannot add to my library. In fact in the window where I add the locations for the cpu to monitor they do not stay when the window is closed everytime I open the monitoring window the monitored folders have disappeared. I still could use anyones help. Thanks
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.