TechSpot

Mega exits beta with a new look, secure chat and messaging coming soon

1. With significant improvements, optimizations and a fresh new look, Kim Dotcom's cloud storage service Mega has announced that it is now out of Beta. The new user interface is meant to reduce the CPU overhead while a cut in code......

Read more
  2. Mega exits McDonalds, staff relieved they can finally go home.
  3. I am thinking to myself
    maybe mega made a deal with USA so he will make a new platform as if he won the USA but really they are in control of everything on his new platform for their own needs ?

I find it hard to believe he was able to walk away and make another better mega just like that
  4. Darth Shiv

Darth Shiv TS Evangelist Posts: 1,159   +174

Well it isn't that unbelievable when you find out how much illegal crap was pulled to try and nab him in the first place.

Kudos to Kim for providing the platform. Hopefully we'll see more of these in the wild and law enforcement can return back to ethical surveillance and law enforcement levels.

Alternatively, McDonalds, being in the business of selling food should be happy if he visited!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.