Megaupload case near collapse: report

Archean

Megaupload case near collapse: report

An American district court judge has cast doubt over the whole Megaupload trial, telling the FBI the criminal charges against Kim Dotcom may never make it to trial. The New Zealand Herald is reporting that during a hearing in Virginia the judge, Liam O’Grady, doubted if “we are ever going to have a trial in this matter” when advised that Megaupload has never been served with papers in the US.

As the newspaper notes, the criminal conspiracy charges in America are vital to the trial as a whole: without a charge carrying a five-year maximum sentence, the FBI won’t be able to meet the criteria necessary to having Dotcom extradited.

This will never end.
I'll be glad when the west stops its Facism under the facade of being the bastion of democracy. Julian Assange embarrassed the US by showing them their crimes, and now the want to silence him. Sweden asks for his custody from UK. If handed over, he will be shortly later shipped to the US to be disposed. So I would request all the liars in coats to kindly stop this Stalinism+Facism under the guise of democracy, and ask them where is my freedom? Under Prez. Obama's chair? Or a senator's toilet?

Back