Memorex DVD rewriter not burning DVDs with Nero 8 any longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddystabz

I am using Nero 8 (store bought version) due to all the neat DVD burning features and software included in the program. I have been using it with my Memorex 16x DVD Rewriter for a long time now to great effect until the last couple months or so. Now it seems everytime I use Nero Vision or any of the DVD writing tools to try to burn video onto a DVD I always get an error close to the end of the burning process. This is driving me nuts. I really want to be able to make my own DVDs. I have tried different types of DVD-Rs, etc. to no avail. I have attached one of the newest error logs from Nero below so maybe hopefully it will give a clue as to what is happening.

Thanks in advance!

I also tonight upgraded my Nero to version 9 to see if that would help but it has not. I still cannot burn a DVD. In addition, I cannot seem to burn using just the Windows Vista burning options either. I am starting to think I need to buy a new DVD Rewriter.

Please help!

change the drive. lasers can burn out. also you could have saved money and used open source alternatives like cd burner xp. FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back