Memory Management BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_gas

Hi i received this message this morning. Can anyone tell me what driver caused this crash, my memory is fine and has been tested properly. On my last posts, it was caused by panda 2007, i have since upgraded panda to the 2008 version and the pfn list corrupt message bsod had gone away. But im worried that this crash might somehow be related to panda 2008. If anyone can confirm or deny this id appreciate it.

Thanks Gas

Just had another restart (not bsod) i think this could be my graphic driver but im not sure, could someone have a look at this dump as well please.

Thanks

I'm not sure if you had a bugcheck 1A with Panda, but I know the OP of the other thread did. The most recent crash was caused by Panda. You've also got bugcheck EA, which is a video card error. Check the temperature of the video card. The only way to know if Panda is the problem is to uninstall it.

peterdiva said:
I'm not sure if you had a bugcheck 1A with Panda, but I know the OP of the other thread did. The most recent crash was caused by Panda. You've also got bugcheck EA, which is a video card error. Check the temperature of the video card. The only way to know if Panda is the problem is to uninstall it.

Thanks ill uninstall it.

I've just got 2 new 2900xt's, could they be the cause of this error posted below, or is it a dodgy drive. Its a irq not equal message that just happend after a 1 hour session of company of heroes.

Thanks that was help full. I now know how to generate a log file and post it here.

Just getting back to what diva said, i tested the temps of my cards after a 2 hour stress test on stalker. Idle temps of 53 & 56c on both cards respectivley, under full load for two hours no higher than 74 & 79c. So temp doesn't seem to be a problem. I have updated my drivers to the next beta version 8.0, so ill monitor the situation closely to see if anymore bsod's occur and if so post the warning log back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back