Merry Christmas and New Year :)

MrGaribaldi

Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas to each and everyone :)

In two hours the guests arrive, and everything is (allmost) ready...

Just gotta wrap those gifts, and get dressed in the proper attire..

Have a good one everybody!

Oh, and if you're wondering, in Norway we celebrate the evening, and not christmas morning...

Have a good day and Xmas...it would suck to celebrate in the evening!!! WAITING ALL DAY -AHHHHHH. I love it in the morning, I wake up fast as possible run up stairs, pop my head in my lil bros from and scream "ITS XMAS!!!!", then run out and l@@k all the "preezy". Anyhow, enjoy the day(its XMAS eve right now in the USA).

Buck][Bumble

Merry Christmas everyone.

Currently it's Christmas Eve morning, and our family gets together and has dinner and everything this evening...

Then we go back to our homes for Christmas day. Good system IMHO :D

And in fact I'm about to leave...:D

Merry Christmas guys.

Tonight its just me, my sister, and our parents. We'll have a nice dinner and open presents afterwards, then tomarrow morning Santa comes :) (yes I still get Santa presents even though I'm 22).
The reason we aren't at relatives right now is because on the 28th my cousin is getting married, and we are all going up to my aunt's house on the 27th and will be back on the 29th. [size=1]So don't expect any posts from me during that time.[/size]:p

Merry Christmas or Xmas or whatever version you should happen to celebrate, and Happy Holidays to everyone.

We have a double header in our family. We have to go to my wife's family today and my family on Christmas, so its pretty busy.

Oh, SNGX, I still get presents at my mom's house from Santa as well and I'm 28

Kinda late so I decided to Hijack this thread & turn it into a "Happy New Year !!!!!" thread.:D

Happy New Year & may all your wishes come true...

May all your loved ones be healthy & well...

& may all your rigs be cool, stable, silent & uber fast.;)

Oh well, nothing wrong with that.

Sorry I wasn't here to participate in the Christmas thread, but I"m glad to be involved in the New Years thread.

I hope everyone had a good one

( I know mine could be better, I think I am getting scammed on my ibook I bought off of Ebay)

Guess I'll hold off on wishing you a happy new year since it's only the 28th of dec.... At least that's the date here in Norway... I don't know if Belgium and Scotland decided to skip a few days... ;) :D

Happy new year to you all!

Or is it still 2002?

Can't make heads or tails of these dates after my birthday..

And I made 9000th post in General Discussion :)

Back