Hello all,
I hope someone can help me. When I turn on my ACER Aspire 5733 laptop, after putting in my password the screen turns white and the above message comes up and stays up not letting me do anything, even the curser doesnt move. It also says, What you can try, but gives me no options. I can turn off the laptop but when I try to use again the same thing happens. I have Windows 7 and am using Firefox.
Thanks for your help.

Have you tried ,Booting into safe mode . If not try that and run a good spyware program. Such as Superantispyware or Malware antibites. Plus run your anti virus program. Sound like you might have a virus or some nasty spyware. If this is the case you might want to post in the Virus and Malware Thread. Some over their will help you.

Thanks mate but I cant even get onto anything, it just freezes on the message page once sighned in. Thanks for your help.

FYI, Virus and Malware staff have determined this not a malware issue and referred this problem out of that forum.

yeah have connection, the message has now changed to saying I have been down loading music illegally. Last week someone had logged on to my yahoo account from Romania. Think I have been getting unwanted guests on my laptop.

Back