TechSpot

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance releases January 9th, available for pre-purchase on Steam

By Russ Boswell
Dec 20, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Just recently, Konami unveiled that Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance would be dropping onto the Steam platform "any day now." The developer has made good on their promise and now the latest installment in the Metal Gear saga has an official...

Read more

2. misor

misor TS Maniac Posts: 1,020   +153

I don't really subscribe to naming things in a different way. I don't like the "crysis" name and I hate this "revengeance".

3. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,123   +1,523

I get where you are coming from. They probably don't have any choice, since everyone loves screaming "Thats my trademark!".

4. misor

misor TS Maniac Posts: 1,020   +153

While I don't play the game, I somewhat like the franchise name "metal gear solid".
    I love the "red alert" and "command and conquer" series.

off topic: I also hate the name warthog...maybe this is the source of Hogwarts...
    off topic: while I love the "avatar - the legend of aang: the last airbender" series and its sequel "korra", I hate the mixture of two animals into one animal body. the only animal I love in the avatar series is the air bison... it would be difficult for the four tribes if there is a land/air-shark.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.