MIA no more - I'm back in action

By Rick
Oct 21, 2004
Post New Reply
  1. I am back and the first thing I have to say is... The new layout for the forums is pretty slick!

I had some physical back problems and some life situations that forced me to take a break from TS forums. But consider me a full time member again.

I've missed everyone and look forward to purposely giving everyone the wrong answers to their questions! :D
  2. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

It's about time you brought your bum back to the forums. Nice to have you back.:)

WB !!! :grinthumb
  3. Masque

Masque TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,058

Welcome back dude. Good to see you well and active again. :approve:
  4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

welcome back jellobones.
  5. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Welcome back again. Do pop by in the chatroom in the near future.
  6. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,549

Nice to have you back Rick. This place has been pretty quiet while you've been away. :haha:
  7. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

I was wondering how things were going, I knew you had some back probs. Glad to hear all is at least good enough to get back to your home :)

You'll have to stop by starchat sometime.
  8. Hodsocks

Hodsocks TS Guru Posts: 370

Hmmmm I only seem to have back problems in the morning......can't seem to lift it off the bed :D
    Welcome back old boy.
  9. acidosmosis

acidosmosis TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,350

As long as Ive known you, you've not been around all that much :p. It's nice having you around though man. Would be great to have you participating in TS in more :).